A lot has happened in the last month.He had his 4 month wellness appointment Thursday Dr. Marshall said he is developing great and appears to be right on track. He was flirting and smiling with the nurse and She said he just loves life, funny because that's what we always say about the little guy. He's such a joy! He was such a good boy at the appointment as usual. Even with those stupid shots, he cried for about 2 seconds which I think was more the shock of the prick. He weighs 14 lbs 7 oz. (50 percentile), 25 inches long (50 percentile) and his head is 16 3/4 inch (55 percentile). He is wearing 3-6 month clothes right now. He still hasn't rolled over but he's sooo close! He rolls to his side but then that darn arm gets in the way. Dr wasn't at all concerned with him not rolling over she said it's not a milestone to judge by. We are still working on sleeping at night, he will randomly make it through the night on occasions. I think I'm actually getting use to it. All I do is go in and cover him back up and give him the paci. Just gets old when it's several times a night. But I tell people if that's all I have to worry about I will take it. He is such a great baby.
He's eating about 35 oz a day! Which is on the high side for his age Breast-milk still going strong. Dr said we could start him on cereal as well. Because he could easily eat more and she is happy with his weight cereal may satisfy him more. We will probably start cereal in about 2 weeks.
Which leads me into some more exciting news. My sister Amanda is going to start watching Owen during the day Mon-Wed. Her job allows her to do it and we have thought about it for awhile now and made the decision it's the best thing for Owen right now. I will still have Thurs off and on Fri he will be with either Merr's Mom or my Mom. So his last day at daycare will be in 2 weeks Oct 22. We are very excited to make this move.
Last Sunday was Owens baptism. Everything went wonderful and it was a blessed day with both our families! I'll post pictures soon.
We are as I type on our way to Galena for the weekend. So hopefully lots of pictures to come!!
Here are a few from my phone.

Watching cartoons!

Big boy trying out the high chair, with his bff Sophie the giraffe.

Blaine & O

Tired boy

What Mom?!
That is so great that you are able to make it work so that your family is watching Owen! Glad that is all working out- he is going to love all the extra attention! He is soo cute- and sounds like he's a pretty happy boy!
ReplyDelete