Friday, July 16, 2010

Obsession

Ok I'm a little obsessed with taking pictures of my little man. Between my iPhone and new camera I have probably close to 500 pictures since he was born, not including his newborn pictures. I have them printed at Sams too so I do confess they are still in the envelopes but I have every intention of scrapbooking, baby book and putting them in albums I just better get to it before I have too many. Of course I had to buy more frames so my desk at work is flooding with pictures of my baby. He's just so darn cute I can't resist!
It's even easier for me to upload pictures to my blog now because I took the plunge and purchased my first iPhone app, blogpress. It's simple to upload pictures and video and I can update my blog anywhere which is nice because I have a difficult time finding a few minutes to do it. Right now I'm enjoying my last day of maternity leave and laying by the pool at my moms while Owen naps. I can't get enough of my my little guy I don't know how I will do it Monday.
Hope everyone enjoys my pictures as much as I do :)













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even started Brayden's scrapbook. Actually, I don't even have our wedding one done and we are going on 3 years! :) I LOVE all of your pictures of Owen. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete