Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chatter Box

Within the last few weeks Owen has been picking up so many things we are saying. Some things outsiders may not pick up but we usually knowwhat he's trying to say. It often makes Merrick and I just look at each other like "did you just hear that".
-What does a doggie say....WOOF WOOF (I'll have to get this on video because it's hilarious)
-Last night he walked into our room while I was putting some clothes away and I say like I always do "hi baby" and Owen says right back "hi baby" clear as day, luckily Merrick caught it too.
-All done
-Come on
-At the corn fest on Sunday while he was in his stroller he dropped some blueberries he was eating and said "ohhh man" he kept repeating this one too. He thought he was so funny because Mommy and Daddy were laughing at him.
-Hi and Bye
-Mom (not Mommy or Mama) and Dadda
-Uncle Pat, we have only heard this once when we asked him if he had fun with his Uncle Pat (Merrick's Brother)
-He will repeat names here and there as well like, Nana (my Mom), and my Sister swear he says their names too, but I haven't witnessed it.
-He also just blabbers like he's carrying on a conversation, if only we knew what he was saying. In the car tonight he just kept repeating "mom" until I acknowledged him then he proceeded to chatter. He does a funny thing too that sounds like a chicken clucking.



He sure loves the Children's Museum, he can hardly contain his excitement when he's there.




Waiting for a day at home with his Aunt Kell, he was so chill watching Mickey and sipping his milk (for about long enough to snap this picture)
Checking out his new cousin

1 comment:

  1. He is growing up so fast!! Lauren calls me "Mom" too..lol

    ReplyDelete