A week ago we were praising God for his protection when my Mom's boyfriend Mark was in a head on collision and this week were were praising God for his protection when my new nephew was born. We are so thankful! He's precious, eventhough he gave everyone a little scare, he's doing well!

Sweet baby boy, Calvin Sage
And then of course my big boy, or should I say peanut. He had his 15 month check up yesterday and he is 24 lbs (50 percentile) and 30 inches long (25 percentile). I couldn't believe it, between Merrick and I we are both tall but not our baby boy, he's a peanut! His Dr said he's probably closer to 40% because until they are 2 and stand up to be measured sometimes it's hard to get them stretched out right to measure the height, ok...I'll stick with that. He's right on track with his development and is healthy little boy. I am again so thankful!
He's been repeating us a lot lately, tonight I taught him "All Done"


No comments:
Post a Comment