
He's also been going potty often, still nothing consistent but I blame that on us not taking the time out of a weekend, soon....

Owen's been talking in sentences, I love it. He also is learning to negotiate, it's pretty comical. He would be outside every second if he could! We were outside all weekend getting our landscaping done, he was in heaven. He's at a great age right now while we worked he just played, then helped, then went back to playing.






My poor baby had his first flu a few weeks ago, it broke my heart. I knew the second he looked at me and said "Momma my tummy hurts" he had no color in his face. I picked him up and ran to the bathroom. I had NO idea what to do with a toddler that was going to puke. I just held him and we waited...
Sadly, it was the one day of the month that I HAD to be at work for billing and working from home would not cut it. Merrick stayed home with Owen on puke duty. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful Husband and Daddy. I felt so guilty, I'm his Mommy and should have been home with him. Daddy handled it wonderful though.
More to come on the big birthday bash this Sunday. I told myself we weren't doing a big party again...ya right. It's going to be an ELMO extravaganza! His Birthday is actually Friday, we are taking him to daycare with some treats for his friends then taking off 1/2 day from work to do something fun like the zoo or children's museum. Cant' wait!
Now to baby #2
How far along: 18 weeks 3 days
Weight Gain: 7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I just bought a few dresses that were non maternity and I'm pretty excited about that!
Sleep: Decent, I've been called into Owen's room a few nights lately and I have a hard time falling back asleep after. I told him to start calling for Daddy instead :)
Feeling: Good! Thankful my energy has returned. I feel like my belly really "popped" this week. I've had several people say something about it as well. Even my Husband and he hasn't said anything about my "bump" until tonight. I feel like I'm carrying a lot higher this time around.
Food: Enough Said

Gender: Any guesses??
Movement: Nothing yet...I'm waiting patiently because it should be any day now.
Next Appointment: June 6 8:15AM!! The big ultrasound!


You look super cute Jill! Super excited to find out what the gender is, and I can't believe Owen is going to be 2 already! Enjoy his big day!
ReplyDeleteAwe you look great! So excited to see bump pics again :) Sorry we didn't get a to see each other last week. CAN'T WAIT to hear what you are having!!!
ReplyDelete