Tuesday, May 1, 2012

15 weeks!

Merrick was gone for work Thursday thru Sunday this week. Owen and I had a fun weekend together. It was nice to have some one on one time together. Saturday we didn't leave the house, it was wonderful. He's starting to go pee in the potty. Saturday he went each time I put him on the potty then Sunday he told Merrick he wanted to go potty while he was getting ready for bed, he sat down and peed. Of course we make a HUGE deal about it and he gets a M&M. We aren't pushing it on him, just taking it slow and he's really starting to understand it. He sat on the potty tonight for about 15 minutes without going then he told me "Mommy done, ready for diaper" so I just let him get up. I'm impressed he is sitting for as long as he has been. Here are a few pics from our Mommy/Owen weekend.














Watching Daddy get off the plane, he was so excited!



Daddy brought him a flight jacket from Dallas, it's adorable.



Wouldn't let him leave his side.



How far along: 15 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 3lbs at my last Dr appointment

Stretch marks: Not yet

Maternity clothes: Mostly everything

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Owen has been sleeping great too so that helps, I'm a little hesitant about making the switch to the big boy bed.

Feeling: I've really been feeling good, I didn't suffer from much sickness other than a few weeks of "night" sickness. I've just been SUPER tired. I don't remember being this tired with Owen but I also didn't have a toddler to chase around. I've been getting some energy back, so I'm thankful for that.

Food cravings: Salty foods, especially chips and I normally never really like chips.

Gender: We will find out in June

Movement: Nothing yet

Next appointment: We have our 16 weeks appointment Monday, time is sure flying.



1 comment:

  1. Love the four pictures of you two! So excited to see "bump" pics again :)

    ReplyDelete