He's been loving all sports lately, baseball, golf, football. You name it he can stay entertained for hours.
He loved the fireworks!
All of a sudden he's a little fish, he even jumps in the pool!
Q
Another haircut and I'm in love with it!
Now to baby #2
How far along: 26 weeks
Weight Gain: 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Sleep: Decent, not as great as before but that's to be expected
Feeling: Good good, Owen and I had a little cold we are getting over
Food: Not a lot of cravings lately, just trying to eat healthy
Gender: Baby Brother!
Movement: Feeling a lot of movement pretty often. More like jabs and pokes still. I've started to see my stomach move from the outside.
Next Appointment: 28 weeks, Glucose Test
Owen loves to touch Mommy's tummy and kiss it. Yesterday morning he got really angry because my belly was showing. "Mommy your tummy out!!"
Wedding #3 last night.


Owen is so cute! Getting so big and he looks like he has an onery streak in him! You look beautiful mama! So cute preggo or not!
ReplyDelete