Monday, July 23, 2012

27 weeks

What a whirlwind last week was! Merrick was sick on Tuesday night and sure enough Owen was sick on Wednesday night. He was fine at daycare but by the time we got home he didn't want to eat anything, not even ice cream! Thankfully he didn't because about 30 minutes later he started throwing up. This is the 3rd time he's had the pukes in 3 months (but who's counting). We were up until about 10PM with him. I ended up making a little bed for him beside my bed and he slept all night. Me on the other hand slept with one eye open all night worried about him throwing up in his sleep. So Thursday I was on little to no sleep, I already had Friday off so thankfully Mom was able to stay with Owen. By the time I got home on Thursday he was jumping on the trampoline and feeling better. Oh ya...Wednesday morning on the way to work Merrick and I got rear-ended right after dropping off Owen. That was a fantastic start to the day from hell.

Right before he got sick, watching Diego "laying on baby brother"



Nana got him to eat Chicken Noodle soup finally after about 24 hours of no eating.




Friday morning he was feeling better!








 Best Buddies






Has to do everything Daddy does.



Went to the lake Friday, he's become a little fish! He screamed when we had to get out, it's exhausting treading water and holding on to him.





 



Harris Family golf outing on Saturday. I decided not to golf so I drove around the "kids". They actually played better than some of the adult teams.




This kid LOVES golfing. He sank a 30ft putt too.















The boys were wore out after golfing in the heat.


























Now to baby #2
How far along: 27 weeks
Weight Gain: 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Sleep: Depends on the night...sometimes wonderful and sometimes horrible
Feeling: Good! Can tell I'm getting bigger, quickly....
Food:
 


Gender: Baby Brother!
Movement: Feeling constant moves now and watching/feeling it from the outside.
Next Appointment: 28 weeks, next Tuesday Glucose Test

Today I tried on my Sister's Bridesmaid dress (that was ordered pre-pregnancy). Luckily one of the girls was able to switch me her dress which was one size bigger than mine. We were very similar measurements. I have been dreading going, they wanted to make sure it fit in the bust area because if they didn't think it would work (4 weeks post baby) then I needed to order a new one (another $200). Well the sucker fit AND even zipped. I couldn't breathe but it zipped. It was just tight in the tummy area and too short because it was bunching in my tummy. But the top fit, and if needed I can still adjust it 2 inches. Such a relief. I do still have 13 weeks left, but just gives me motivation not to splurge these last 3 months.

Picture taken tonight after playing outside in 100 degree weather and giving the dogs a bath. Sorry it's horrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment