We had a great day with Family! Went to church then to Mom's for lunch. I'm beat though, too much to eat and not enough room in my belly :) The boys even helped Mom cook!
We had a busy week, and another one coming. My Dr appointment went well, we saw Dr. Nord. He said everything looks great. He said that contractions at this point are expected, I'm assuming he is referring to Braxton Hicks. My stomach was measuring around 33 weeks and the little guys heart rate was around 140. I'm thankful that my blood pressure always looks great, the nurses almost comment on it. One thing I do not have to worry about yet. The shot on the other hand was not so fun. Last week it didn’t hurt at all. This time, it hurt so bad from the second they were giving it until the next morning. I could hardly stand it. The shot itself takes about 2 minutes, and burns/stings going in. They say it's because the mixture, it can only be given with oil which causes the stinging. I went back to work after my appointment and could not wait to get off so I could get some pants on that did not sit on my hip. Once I got home and put some ice on it, it helped a little. I asked someone else I know at work that gets them weekly and she had one the same day and said she was sitting at her desk with an ice pack on because it hurt so bad. I didn't feel like such a baby after that, it wasn’t just me! I really think the shot is helping though; the cramping has really slowed down. I still know when I have done too much, usually at night but it's not nearly as bad. Wednesday is our routine 32 week appointment, we will also have our Ultrasound to check the placenta placement. I can't wait to see the little guy and how much he has grown! I'm not sure if we would have an ultrasound otherwise. Hopefully this appointment will go a little smoother, last appointment we saw the Dr then waited for about 30 minutes before asking a nurse if they forgot about me to give my injection. It was a very long appointment!
We have our first childbirth class Wednesday; we have finished up the breastfeeding classes now on to the next. That was a bit overwhelming, but I'm sure we took something from it.
How far along: 32 Weeks
Maternity clothes: That is a story within itself! I went shopping for some more clothes, I hate to buy more with only 8 weeks left but I really have no choice and I figure I will have to wear them for awhile post baby. I needed a few capris, since the change in weather. Also, we went looking for something to wear to my shower. That was not easy, I originally thought I wanted a dress but changed my mind once I tried them on. I did find some cute tops and capris. My Grandma and Mom bought some cute stuff for me for Easter. I told them they thought I was a bad shopper when I was younger, ha I wasn’t the most pleasant.
Stretch marks: A few faint ones on my legs (weird I know)
Sleep: Pretty good!
Movement: Like crazy, in Church my sisters and Merrick were watching him roll around. Merrick said "kick if you like the song" when the choir was singing and sure enough that woke him right up.
Food cravings/aversions: Still loving the fruits, and of course all the Easter candy we got will not have a problem disappearing
Gender: BOY!
Belly Button in or out: It's pretty much flat, but not popped out. It's a weird color too almost looks bruised.
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on Wednesday and Shower on Sunday!
Here we are at 32 weeks, finally got a picture of Merrick and I together. This may be the only one we have together the whole pregnancy.




You look so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove all of the pictures!
ReplyDelete