We had a great weekend. Lots of visitors, we are so lucky to have great friends and family in our lives and I appreciate all the encouraging words and support from everyone!!
Saturday I had some visitors from my Aunt and Cousins. My cousin brought lots of great baby stuff over that she used from her 2 girls. It was great to see her little ones too. I caught some cute pictures of them. She sure has her hands full with these little ones, but they are so adorable!
Here is Bella hiding in the baby's clothes hamper
And sweet Grace.
Merrick was a little disturbed about the Cubs sweatshirts, he said poor girls don't have a chance. Ha, wait until our little one wears his Cubs onesies, I'll have to sneak them on when Dad's away.
Bella loved Miles, and he was really good with her. She gave him lots of kisses.
My sister spent the day with me Saturday and we organized all the stuff I got, and organized lil guys clothes according to sizes. She is always a huge help, because she just gets stuff done :)
Saturday night, Merrick's parent brought us groceries!!! It was amazing, we went from an empty fridge and freerzer to completely full fridge, freezer and cabinets. It was so generous, and exactly the help we needed right now! I should have taken a before and after picture.
Then today we went to Church, Odell to Joe's Mom's for breakfast, came home and relaxed for a bit, then Bekah and Jon came over for dinner and to put up the decal.
I LOVE how it turned out! I just stood back and watched, and the three of them figured it out. It looks better than I imagined.
Miles was supervising
We have another busy week. Tomorrow night we have our 2nd and last breastfeeding class at the hospital. In two weeks we will start our childbirth class which is a 4 week class every Wednesday. This Wednesday I will have another Dr appointment, hoping things are better or remained the same.
Merrick starts full time at State Farm next week, we are excited and thankful for that opportunity as well!
And here I am at 31 weeks!! Feeling bigger everyday, but glad that means little guy is growing. We are anxiously awaiting his arrival and preparations are in full swing.
Merr wanted his weekly picture taken today, so here he is at 31 weeks :)
Maternity clothes: Of course, and some are even getting a little snug and short
Stretch marks: None yet
Sleep: This week has not been too bad (knock on wood), I get up to use the bathroom which is a given now that I'm drinking around a gallon of water a day!
Movement: Now I am feeling him a lot on my bladder, which is more uncomfortable. He's getting big so I can feel every roll, punch, kick etc. I love it though.
Food cravings/aversions: I've been craving fruits, apples, grapes and my new fav cuties! ha, they are little oranges and I love them. I have never liked oranges before either which is strange.
Gender: BOY!
Belly Button in or out: Still hanging in there strong
What I am looking forward to: My next Dr appointment at 32 weeks, we get an ultrasound and see lil guy!
Goodnight, we are beat!


You look great! I hated that feeling when my maternity clothes started to feel snug! I lived in Brandon's tshirts when I was home at the end. Way more comfortable! Are you planning to nurse? If you are, I have some awesome recommendations for nursing tops so you don't have to spend a bunch of money.
ReplyDelete