Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas already!?

I can't wait to get Owen's 6 month pictures done this Saturday. Seriously?!?! 6 months, all I can say is OMG.

I know I say that about every post, but still it's how I feel everytime I think about it. I can't wait for his 1st Christmas either, and to start our own little family traditions.
I will definitely be using our pictures for Christmas cards. We are getting a few family shots as well.
Shutterfly has a great promotion going on for bloggers, 50 free cards!! I've used Shutterfly before for albums, prints etc and they are great. I'm excited to find the perfect Christmas card. Their are SO many cute designs to decide from. I like the ones with multiple pictures, but then love the look of one big picture. How will I ever decide?

 





As I've made pretty clear, I LOVE pictures and love to take them. My plan (which I've been saying forever) is to get a bunch of pictures done on the canvas. I love the clean look of not having a frame, and the large pictures. I have a perfect spot patiently waiting above my fireplace. Now I just need to decide what pictures I want to use. I still have plans to do some with Owen's newborn pictures and now we are getting his 6 months done!

I also think I'm going to do calendars this year, again another project I keep thinking about doing. I think they would make great gifts for grandparents and family. Even though I will only have pictures of Owen May though December I still think it would be cute to look back next year and compare.

Find out how Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, http://bit.ly/sfly2010 -- It's totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment