I am so incredibly blessed, I thank God everyday for the joy in my life.
I have a wonderful Husband that loves me and our son unconditionally. He works hard for his family and never complains. He looks at me everyday like he did the day we got married.
I am SO thankful for our loving and supportive families, that have helped and encouraged us along our journey so far. As well as both our families coming together after the birth of Owen.
Last and definitely not least, I am most thankful for my Son. I can't imagine life without this little guy. We are so Thankful to have a HAPPY & HEALTHY baby. He brings so much joy to our lives every moment. I am Thankful for our little family that we have become!
I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! Remember to stop for a moment and give Thanks!




No comments:
Post a Comment