We spent the morning/afternoon with the McLeans. Never a dull moment in that household.
Around 3 we headed to my Grandma's. As long as I can remember it has been tradition to go to my Grandma's Christmas morning. Now with so many families to accomodate, she tries to have it at sometime when everyone can come. This year it worked out that we were able to all get together Christmas night. It was great, no one had to rush off and it was our last stop of the day! Once again Owen was so spoiled. He even got a battery operated 4 wheeler from his Aunt Kimmie! Lucky little guy. He's dangerous on that thing!
all of us!
We had such a wonderful Christmas, spending time with family!
I'm finally finding a home for all our new stuff, for awhile I thought we maybe needed a new house ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment