It's been awhile again...hard to believe in a few months Owen will be 2! I've just started to think about his birthday party. Lately he has been a little ham. Some of his favorites things include being outside, this kid could be outside at all times and is just on cloud 9 when he is. Today I just read on my book while he played and he would randomly come up to me and give me a kiss. He was just that happy...melt.my.heart! It seems like every new stage I think, wow this age is so fun. But really he is a blast right now. His communication amazes us daily!
Some of the common sayings in our home right now consist of:
-No running Britta
-I wuv you (insert name here)
-You okay?
-Daddy's Truck
-Airplane
-Motorcycle
-What are you doing...today he was asking the birdies outside what they were doing
-Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.......until I pay attention.
He also got a "big boy" hair a few weeks ago At first I thought all the curls were gone. They grew back within about a week, his hair is already back to the shag.

We drove out to Virginia a few weeks ago to see my Sister and Jordan. Owen was such a good boy, it was amazing. On the way home we drove straight through which meant 14 hours in the car. He never complain once. I could do without hearing Elmo for the rest of my life though. I can't complain too much though because it's better than hearing a whiny little toddler. We had a great time, next time we go we will stay longer 2 days of traveling and 3 days in VA were not enough! I remembered my camera but forgot the battery, so all my pictures were taken with my phone...that really mad me angry.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment