Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daddy's Home!

Merrick was gone last week for work, it was a long week and we are happy to have him home! He left Sunday afternoon and got home late last night. Owen was so happy to see him, melted my heart. He was a very good boy while Daddy was gone though, he has got a lot more independent since Merrick's last trip in September. It seems to be easier than last time he was gone. I think he knew he had to be the man of the house. Eventhough Merrick was gone for my birthday it was still a wonderful day. Went to dinner with my Mom, Grandma, Mother in Law, Sister and Sisters in law and of course Owen and Cal. It was a great day despite my Husband being gone. I did have a box from Amazon waiting for me when I got home. To my surprise he got me a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad and a iPad holder thing for the kitchen that hangs on the cabinets. It's pretty neat, I make a lot of recipes from Pinterest so it will come in handy. My Mom got me a programable crockpot, this girl will be doing a lot of cooking! I think we are planning on celebrating my birthday today by taking Owen to the Children's museum and dinner at Joe's!


















No comments:

Post a Comment