Owen's favorite thing right now is tractors! It doesn't matter what kind...big, small, real, fake. He loves them all. It's the first thing he says when I pick him up from the sitter "Daddy's Tractor". We often have a full blown tantrum when he doesn't get to go out to the shed to sit on it. The last time Merrick mowed the yard he got Owen some ear things, which I thought there was not way he would wear. He surprised me and wore them the entire time and mowed the entire yard with Merrick without moving a muscle. I was impressed, and it was nice for me to get some other stuff done, a hour and a half allows for a lot! At first I was a little nervous, didn't want Merrick to wreck since he only had one hand, or Owen to fall off etc. But I am assured he is safely in Merrick's arms. The only way he is able to mow alone is if Owen is napping and he mows the back yard. The last time he tried to mow Owen woke up the second the mower started, the kid has an ear for it.




And our recent milestone...he now spells his name by himself! I about fell out of my chair when he did this at dinner the other night, it's even spelling bee style.
No comments:
Post a Comment