
Enjoying our new boat! He's really started to like it, I think he will be a Daddy's partner in crime many years to come.

The life!

Taking a little nap

I got the dreaded call from the Sitter today, Owen threw up. He hung out on the couch for the afternoon, breaks my heart. This is the 2nd time in a month, actually he puked/was sick last month at this exact same time. He went 2 years without the flu and poor thing has had it twice in the last month...what the heck.

By bedtime he was back to himself....still eating crackers and bananas though.

Now to baby #2
How far along: 20 weeks (in picture)
Weight Gain: 7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Sleep: Great!
Feeling: I'm feeling really good, I often forget I'm pregnant. I feel much better than I did with Owen.
Food: Cereal and Chips
Gender: Any guesses??
Movement: I started to feel little flickers last week, I'm starting to feel kicks and pokes a few times a day now and I love it!
Next Appointment: Tomorrow at 8:15AM!!

No comments:
Post a Comment