Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Brother!!

I will be the Momma to two sweet boys, and I couldn't be more excited! I will admit I am little shocked because I was for sure I was carrying a girl.
We had our appointment at 8:15 this morning, it took awhile for Dr. Dalton to feel comfortable that she knew what the little modest baby was. His legs were crossed the entire time! We asked her to put the "money shot" in an envelope. We wanted to open it with Owen that night. We took the envelope to Von Maur and picked out a girl and boy outfit, then let the salesperson open the envelope and wrap the correct outfit. When we got home we opened the gift to find the little boy outfit.
Most importantly everything looks great and healthy with little McLean. He's measuring right on track. heart rate right around 150 like it has been from the beginning. He's around the 37th percentile for weight. We are very blessed and thankful for a healthy baby boy, 1/2 way there which is hard to believe!








3 comments:

  1. Aww that is so sweet! What an awesome way to find out! Congrats Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great way to find out. I love your faces when you finally see the outfit. Priceless. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete