Boys will be boys...
I die over this picture, Owen and his Cousin Calvin.
They had a blast!
Now to baby #2
How far along: 28 weeks-3rd Trimester!
Weight Gain: 21 lbs, my clothes are getting a little tight so I'm really trying to watch it. I still have 12 weeks and my weight gain goal was 25 lbs. That only leaves 4 more lbs, not possible...
Maternity Clothes: Yes, bought a pair of work capris and shorts today at Kohl's they were on sale for $10. I told myself that's all and that I will not buy anything else for the next 12 weeks.
Sleep: Pretty good!
Feeling: Starting to feel big for the first time, my belly really has grown in the last few weeks.
Food: Nothing too specific right now
Gender: Baby Brother!
Movement: Tons of jabs and kicks.
Next Appointment: 32 weeks, then it's on to 2 weeks appointments!
I had my glucose test on Tuesday and passed that, yesterday I went to the hospital for the Rhogam shot. I still don't understand why that's such a big deal, it's a lot of work for a simple injection. I had to register at the hospital, go to Peds, sit in a room, get a shot, wait another 20 minutes, then be released. Oh well, glad that's over.
Owen still loves to kiss my belly and talk about baby brother, lately he Shushes us and says that baby brother is sleeping. Hopefully he does this when baby brother really is sleeping!


You look so cute prego!! Can't wait to see that lil boy... and see if he will look like his brother... or have dark hair like you guys! :D
ReplyDelete