Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My little fish


All of a sudden Owen just loves the water. He doesn't care if it's the water park, pool or lake. I think a lot of it had to do with a couple of weekends ago we were at my Mom's and he watched Jack jump in and swim around. Within about 15 minutes he was telling me "No Momma by myself".








KeKe was home for a few days! Can't wait until next time she's home it will be for her wedding!

Baby Boy #2
How far along: 30 weeks!
Weight Gain: Around 21 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Sleep: Decent, Owen has been having dreams about tigers (I think) and has been waking up frequenttly. I can't resist his little voice asking me to "lay with him please" so of course I fall asleep in his little twin size bed and get up SO sore about 2 hours later.
Feeling: Feeling a little stiff and sore lately, had a few pounding headaches too which is ususual for me. I'm very thankful the weather has cooled off. That was enough to make a pregnant lady go mad.
Food: Sweets! I'm trying to stock up on the fruits to curb this craving though.
Gender: Baby Brother!
Movement: Tons of movements, Owen finally caught him moving around the other night. It was so sweet.

Next Appointment: 32 weeks on the 28th.


Love Miles in the background....

No comments:

Post a Comment