Wednesday, August 29, 2012

32 Weeks!



Such a silly boy, he found a baby onesie in the car and I turned around to find it on his head.

Heading into church, he had a slight meltdown when we had to put the umbrella away though. Owen goes to "Sunday school" and we go to church. He loves to go and play with the kids. After we get him from his class afterwards we always ask what he did, his answer is always "play with the kids". Merrick made the comment that he wonders if they really learn anything or just play, because technically his class is still considered the nursery. Later that day I heard him refer to his book as the bible, I asked him what was in the bible and he responded with Jesus. It brought tears to my eyes...I just looked at Merrick and said does that answer your question about what he learns in Sunday School. Merrick then started singing Jesus loves me and Owen joined right in and knew all the words. It just made my day. Lately he has always been the one to remind us to pray before dinner and he ask me to pray before bed. He's already growing up to be a Godly little man.


He does love Britta girl sometimes....this is a rare occasion when he's not telling her to quit bothering him!

Owen got to go to the splash park today with his babysitter, he was the only kid she had today so he got a special treat. He LOVES it.
Baby Boy #2
How far along: 32 weeks!
Weight Gain: Around 23 lbs....Yikes!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I now prefer Merrick's t-shirts at night. I CAN'T stand my tight t-shirts right now. I feel suffocated!
Sleep:Horrible...Owen is going through some stage where he calls me in his room several times a night, by the time I roll myself out of bed and get him calmed down I can't fall back asleep. Hoping this won't last too long. I need a few weeks of good sleep before this little boy arrives.
Feeling: Pretty good I can't complain, except as expected at night I am feeling exhausted and sore.
Food: I've been loving Granola...I eat it for breakfast, snack, snack and snack
Gender: Baby Brother!
Movement: Lots of movements, hiccups about 2 times a day just like his big Brother.
Next Appointment: 34 weeks on the 11th, down to 2 weeks appointment. Yikes!
I had my 32 week appointment yesterday, pretty routine. Baby's heart rate was around 130bpm. My stomach was measuring around 31 weeks. She could feel baby's head down and bottom up. Everything was right on track!
Owen refers to the baby as Oliver, it's adorable! My Mom likes that name so convinced Owen that's what baby's name is. On that note, I think we finally decided first and middle name! Now just how to spell it.



No comments:

Post a Comment