Last day of Summer at the lake didn't got like we planned....I told Merrick that we needed to take the boat out Monday because it was going to be the last day this pregnant Momma is willing to go. After some debate we decided to go. The lake has been really low and the ramp we normally used is closed because of the low levels. It's a little nerve racking going somewhere new especially since it's just Merrick and I for loading and unloading. Well we got to the open dock that we have never put in at before and the water was LOW. As soon as Merrick backed down the ramp our wheels started to spin. Without a 4 wheel drive vehicle it probably was not the best idea. We decided it wasn't worth it and we pulled out and just took Owen to the beach for a little bit.


Baby Boy #2
How far along: 33 weeks!
Weight Gain: Around 25 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, my shirts are getting shorter and my pants are getting a little tighter. I've bought a few things lately to hold me over but have tried to buy clothes that are not maternity and that I'll be able to wear in the fall post baby.
Sleep:Decent, waking up a few times a night to pee and get Owen back to sleep.
Feeling: Good, my belly is getting bigger by the day. I think I spotted a slight stretch mark on my stomach yesterday too, not good.
I've got a lot of random stranger comments and stares lately about being pregnant and being ready to have the baby. A lady at the mall randomly said to me "Aren't you SO happy, I just LOVE pregnant ladies" I just politely smiled at her and said "yes"
Food: Nothing specific lately, I'm not able to eat as much because my stomach is running out of room
Gender: Baby Brother!
Movement: Lots of rolls and kicks, right up in my ribs.
Next Appointment: 34 weeks on the 11th, down to 2 weeks appointment. Yikes!


LOVE the last picture of you and Owen! You are looking great Mama :)
ReplyDelete