How far along: 39 Weeks 2 days!
Weight Gain: Around 35 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Nothing fits...I would love to just stick with my yoga pants. I had my first real breakdown on Saturday when Merrick and I were going to go out to dinner. I finally resorted to wearing yoga pants and a sweatshirt. We went more casual...
Sleep: I'm up about 5 times a night to either go to the bathroom or roll over, which is a task.
Feeling: I would like to think I'm feeling pretty good for being so close. I'm trying to stay positive and not complain because this pregnancy has been a breeze. Like I mentioned I'm feeling very large. I've had very little swelling which I'm thankful for.
Food: I've just been eating whatever and really not caring, which is never good. Sweets are at the top of my list.
Gender: Baby Brother!
Movement: Movement has slowed down a bit since he's running out of room. The movements are now a little painful and jabs at the bladder.
Next Appointment: Monday, 1 day after my due date. Please pray he decides to come on his own before that.
My Dr. appointment yesterday was a little disappointing. I was still 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced, the exact same as the previous week. Dr. said he had moved down a bit. She was surprised I hadn't progressed much more, she was thinking she would hear from me last weekend. I'm still trying to hold strong with not being induced but it's going to be harder if I make it to my 40 week appointment. We shall see!
I was induced with Owen on this exact day! 39 weeks 2 days.
Hoping my next post will be showing off our precious little boy!


Jill,
ReplyDeleteSo excited to hear your news! I remember that last month of pregnancy all too well. Almost there!!
Best wishes in your L and D.
I know you'll do great!
Bridget
Was thinking about you today since you're getting so close! You look great & glad to hear you're feeling as good as can be expected!! I'm so excited for you guys :) I'll be thinking about you!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! I'm looking forward to hearing about his arrival. Hoping for a smooth and fast l/d for you :) Good luck Jilly!!!
ReplyDelete