How far along: 25 weeks 1 day
Maternity clothes: Yes, my most comfortable right now are my black pants. They look nice but feel like sweatpants :)
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Not so great, but that's because I've been sick. Amazing the difference a humidifier makes though. As soon as I lay down I can feel my sinuses clearing out. Wish I could have one on my desk at work. Today was miserable.
Movement: Like a champ! Today at work I watched my stomach move repeatedly. I think he was doing somersaults
Food cravings/aversions: I've been eating a lot of soup and 7up, So I could do without that for awhile.
Gender: BOY!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Long enough shirts!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery furniture
Milestones: We cleaned out the nursery!!! Now it's devoted solely to the little guy, no more moving boxes! It was such a relief!
And this summed up our day yesterday :)
-M&J

You look great! Is that a motherhood shirt? Those were my favorite!
ReplyDeleteYep, it's my favorite! So are the black pants from there. They are nice and long :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your pregnancy! I am so excited for you and to follow your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower since we both got the beautiful blogger award. I hope you will come by my blog and follow back if you would like. I love meeting new bloggy friends. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog
P.s. I am doing some great baby giveaways!
Jill you look great! :)
ReplyDelete