What a great day, I was extremely stressed at work so took 1/2 day off and spent the day with Merrick and the dogs. Figured I need to put my family and baby first, and nothing is worth stressing me out! It was great having the windows in the house open. We took the dogs on a walk behind our house next to the field then sat outside for awhile, took a nap, then put up the crib! Merrick knew that would make my day. It really wasnt as bad as I thought. Took about 2 hours, with my help instructing of course. The room is coming along, I love it. We still need to get a mattress and bedding but the biggest part is complete. We do have one problem, we have lady bugs or whatever they are called Japanese Beetles. They really drive me nuts and they are everywhere, we go around and suck them up in the vaccum. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of them please tell me!
He was a little frusterated at the beginning
This was before I took over the reading part
Little Helper loves the baby's room (and yes that is our carpet for now, the only room we don't have new carpet)
Checking it out from my lap
So proud!!!
Ta-Dah!
Thanks Grandma and Buddy for making this purchase for us!
-M&J

No comments:
Post a Comment