Life with 2 boys
What a cutie! I am so happy that he is here! :)
He is so cute. Cant tell if he looks like his mommy or daddy. Hope you are all doing great!!!
Congrats & glad everything went good for you! I saw Amanda the Saturday before he was born and she said it wouldn't be long - and she was right! Hopefully he is doing good eating & sleeping.
Congratulations! He's so precious!
What a cutie! I am so happy that he is here! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. Cant tell if he looks like his mommy or daddy. Hope you are all doing great!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats & glad everything went good for you! I saw Amanda the Saturday before he was born and she said it wouldn't be long - and she was right! Hopefully he is doing good eating & sleeping.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's so precious!
ReplyDelete