Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dinner at the McLeans

Dinner is usually pretty tricky at our house. I'm usually home first so I start dinner. Owen normally isn't very cooperative. He's either hungry and wants to "ate" or he wants me to hold him which only happens when I'm cooking dinner. Sometimes the cabinets with the canned goods keeps him entertained for about 5 minutes. I basically cook fast as possible or use the crock pot. Well tonight I made two new recipes (off Pinterest of course). Between the pulling at my legs and "momma come" I had this...





Yep, that's Owen playing between my legs with his remote control car while I was at the stove. I thought to myself, "so this is what it's like to have a boy". And to top it off he thought he was hilarious! In case you are wondering I made these two recipes with vegetables. Yummy! http://www.momswhothink.com/chicken-recipes/baked-parmesan-garlic-chicken.html http://www.saltnturmeric.com/2008/11/cheesy-garlic-biscuits.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment