Monday, July 18, 2011

Goodbye Monday!

I'm always happy to say goodbye to Monday! Last night was impossible to get Owen to bed because he was overly exhausted and I was overly exhausted! My Sister-in-Law and I threw my other Sister-in-Law Bekah a baby shower. It turned out wonderful, I will admit I enjoy party planning but I'm also glad when it's over. I have some good pictures that I hopefully will get around to blogging about.
Anyways back to Mondays, they are usually just rough all around, waking up in the morning and then at night Owen is usually a total grump. The only thing that would make him happy was to go outside. It's so nice now that he's walking because he pretty much plays nicely just walking from toy to toy. He got a little slide from my Grandma for his Birthday and up until today I would have to stand right next to him while he walked up the slide or stepped down the back. Tonight he actually figured it out and all I had to do was watch and clap for him as he climbed up the right side and then down the slide. It's the small things that make me excited now! Have I mentioned how much I love baby feet in flip flops??


He has also moved from his Ducky tub to the big boy tub. He loves "swimming" around.



and now it's time to do laundry :) I guess when I can't find a matching pair of PJs that's a clear sign!




No comments:

Post a Comment