Monday, July 25, 2011

Pineapple anyone?

I normally don't blog about recipes or cooking because well....I don't very often cook my Husband does and he LOVES it. So my job, I find recipes online or provide him with ideas. During the summer grilling is his specialty. I was referred to an awesome blog that I found this recipe that we tried along with our normal grilled chicken and asparagus. It was AMAZING. Tasted like something that I should eat with a little bit of guilt. I really like grilled pineapple so this hit the spot! Great dinner tonight, and Owen loved it too! He's not a fan or asparagus so I gave him some mixed vegetables instead. For the chicken we just marinade it in sun dried tomato vinaigrette all day and the asparagus just drizzle with some olive oil and add some salt and pepper, dried garlic and lemon pepper. We were going to have some red skin potatoes but ran out of time with our one year old ticking time bomb. So we will save those for another night.



YUMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment