Monday, January 11, 2010

20 Weeks 1 day!!

Your Baby: Week 20

The baby has as much sleep and awake time as a newborn. Many babies even have a favorite sleep position already. The scalp hair begins to grow. If your baby is a girl, her uterus is starting to develop. From this point forward, your baby will put most of her energy into gaining weight and, not coincidentally, so will you! Right now your baby weighs approximately 10½ ounces and is about 6½ inches long.

We are half way there!!! 20 down 20 to go, I can't believe it. I'm still not showing very much, I'm interested for my Dr appointment on Wednesday to see what the scale says. Last week I thought between the morning and evening that I had officially gained my baby belly. Even Merrick was amazed at the difference. I took a picture and sent it to my sisters and Mom. Well appears that now after I eat my stomach gets huge, I have a feeling it's because everything shifts up now. Well when my sisters saw me they said "you dont look like your picutre" Guess it was just a fake out. It's interesting how different everyone is. I know a lot of people that are pregnant right now around the same time I am.
I'm anticipating my appointment Wednesday to the point that I even dream about it when I'm sleeping! I just want to hear that everything looks great and we have a healthy baby. I didn’t take a very good weekly picture because I took it myself and by my phone on Saturday. Yesterday I didn’t get out of my jammies until 4:00 and that was only to shower and put a fresh pair back on. Merrick worked so I watched movies and napped all day. It was lovely....


So here is officially my 19 week 7 day picture. I will take a better one next week :)




Mom brought home the cutest little onesie from Memphis.



Hopefully nothing but wonderful news in my next post!!!

-M&J


No comments:

Post a Comment