I will explain this how I understand, sorry Jord if it's a little off :)
He found out on Thursday he was recieving the War Hawk Award, this means he graduated #1 of 817 with physical fitness.
He ran a mile and half in 8:46
67 sit ups in a min
75 push ups in a min
17 pull ups
This is the first time Kelly and his family saw him. On the run on Thursday he was the leader of the pack carrying the American Flag! Kelly was beside herself, so proud!!
He leaves tonight to go to the Navy base in Missouri for the rest of the training. I believe he will be there for 14 weeks. He now has communication with the rest of the world though.
We are SO proud!!! Congratulations Jordan!!!




just made my day!
ReplyDeletecant wait until he comes home
love you sis merr and babyboy:)