Sunday, January 24, 2010

22 Weeks!

Your Baby: Month 5

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. That little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

How far along:  22 Weeks
Maternity clothes: Oh yes!
Stretch marks: None yet
Sleep: Ok, I used to be a person to never have a problem sleeping. I find myself waking up uncomfortable a few times a night. I miss sleeping on my stomach.
Movement: Feeling some, depending on the day. A lot at night when I'm home relaxing on the couch. Kicks are getting strong daily, can't wait for Daddy to feel!
Food cravings/aversions: LOVE Pop tarts (at night)
Gender: BOY!
Belly Button in or out: Still in but getting shallow
What I miss: Coffee/Starbucks
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and getting the Crib and accessories
Milestones: Finding out baby McLean is a BOY! and we are over half way to meeting our precious boy


22 weeks, WOW Sunday comes so quickly! My belly is growing every day. Nothing very exciting has happened this week that I can think of since my last post.
We met with our friends Keli and Chuck for lunch in Bloomington today. So glad to see them and catch up before they move to Indy. They brought the cutest stuff for the lil guy. He's going to be the best dressed baby on the block, that's for sure!



Polos just like Daddy :)




Our nursery is painted lime green, and I've been trying to decide the theme. I like the jungle theme and the gift bag that Keli gave me provided great inspiration. I would like to find someone that can do this on the wall. Merrick's sister is an artist but she doesn't do murals she said she has a friend that does and can maybe attempt it.


Inspirations:

Something like this on the wall.


This is the bedding (link) I think I'm leaning towards.



And here I am 22 weeks :)





Make sure to check out my below post. I updated twice today!!


-M&J

No comments:

Post a Comment