First things first, I CAN say we have a healthy baby! Everything looked good, it's measuring even a few more days ahead but the Dr said he won't change the due date anymore. It was amazing to see the difference, all the bones were very distinct and it looked like a baby! We didn’t get the best pictures but this is one of the better ones. It's probably a little hard telling what things are, I wouldn’t have any idea if the Dr didn’t point it all out. You can see it's head and arms/hands in this picture.
As far as my pains Dr thought it was possibly something with my bladder, which turns out I do have a bacteria infection that could be causing my discomfort. And probably round ligament pains which I've had earlier in my pregnancy. I got antibiotics for the infection to take for 5 days, and just need some rest, Tylenol and heating pad (on low) for the ligament pains. I'm still very uncomfortable but think it's because my stomach has grown in the last few days very quickly. Everything is adjusting around. I'm laying down with a heating pad now and feel a little bit better. I went back to work after my appointment because I have a lot going on this week, but that meant not resting and putting my feet up until around 8 tonight. So hopefully a good nights rest will help.
Dr. also found I have a very low placenta (previa) but didn’t seem worried at all and said that he will check again at 28 weeks. He said in most women it will correct itself, so I'm not going to worry myself.
In all it was a great day because we got to see Baby McLean!
The baby's kicks are getting stronger by the day, sometimes they make me jerk in my seat because I'm not expecting it. I just love it.
We are so thankful and blessed that Baby McLean is doing well and healthy!!!
More to come :)
-M&J


Glad to hear that baby is healthy, and that you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteGlad that everything is going well for you! I, too had Placenta previa. I had another ultrasound at 30 weeks and it had corrected itself. Love seeing your belly pictures. So cute!!
ReplyDelete